Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pre-Test


Honey I just test the TOEFL exam for the pre-test, like said with you, my scores need more practicce.The school still don't reply me about class hours ,maybe will ready again after ramadan period.

My works still busy,my supervision need my jon description.I don't know for develope organization or something.New project still get some goodnews but need more clear picture.

However , I'm still prepare for TOEFL exam andd keep target for my master degree that coming next year , what do you think? I had the right decision isn't it?


Your new car also important for you,long payment need more responsibility , I think you can do it as well.But for me still get some bad news like situation on the newspaper .


Hope you're always beside me...Love

No comments: