Wednesday, August 04, 2010

TOEFL..

Base on my master dgree programme selection , I have to get TOEFL scores as least 550 (PBT) , how hard is it? Do you really know about iBT ? right now I'm prepared my self to pass the examination , as said with you before ..the course will start before my working hours finished, how should I do ka? I just plan to get diagnostic test within this weeks ,then will make decision for the class schedule again.

How about your dream car? I know you're keep searching for all information that you need to know, the rest is your financial supports and plan to keep some money for the maintenance cost ,tax,insurance,etc.

My works heere is currently busy, I still have no idea when I need to leave as we plan, how the company will release as we request? I think you will always beside me as beore..

We always together..Love you

No comments: