Saturday, October 11, 2008

ReWrite...


My first draft paper have been rejected from my advisor. I already knew at the day I sent it on my advisor's desk. This situation make me some disappoint but I do know what I should do next. It's OK for me because it isn't my first time. After I sat down and discussed yesterday, I know what I have missed in my paper and I have to finish it as soon as I can. Well, I have to try more than before. I don't know how can I pass this again. Is it the same as I did my thesis or more? Let's it be done. Now I need my new job....that's why I have to work on and finish my paper. Hoping I have you with me too.


About you, I in a bad situation...thinking It's not too bad...Just change some place. You have to learn to stay with anyone you did not like him. I know you can always stay without any agrumeent.


I be here for you always


Love you so much

No comments: