Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Better Together

Great idea to improve my English language skills ,it’s seem only me not yours, you’re excellent my honey :P

I remind you about your friends from Thailand, I known it make you relax and easy to use Thai with them, but in other side you have only 6th months in UK, more thing you can get at there , most of all is your language skills , sometime is OK , but frequently is not anyway

I called to civil inter course of KU. He said I can apply in this semester for test my English exam if not pass , I can registration in English course at KU. during my education. But anyway I ‘m not ready to learn in this semester, just test the English exam I can but I must to pay 1,500 Baht for these.

I plan to back my home in next week if my work clearly and I can ,

Love ‘n care as you been

No comments: