Thursday, June 29, 2006

Good Morning/Afternoon or Good Night ??

My work will be complete soon , I need to submit all before I back to home ,I can leave at 7 day by the condition of company , but I will use 3 or 4 days for rest, the remaining I will keep for the other holiday ,

Don’t worry everything if you try it best, however I hope you will be funny at London , please take the photo to me too , I wait you at the same place , not change to the others,

You don’t to view your bed , If I believe in yours , just by your words ,nothing seen by the eyes .

Please take care yourself best for me ,



Warning!! Please recheck and spelling your blog before publish I got more mistake in the past , You ‘r living in UK , wrong grammar I can accept but wrong spelling I wouldn’t see.

Love you

No comments: