Saturday, January 19, 2008

Handle me with care and understanding


I don't know how can i ignor you? I hate myself when i blame you about your work. Unfortunately, I also can't control myself. I just need to feel that you stay beside me all times. I believe that you did your busy job...please try to give me the time when I really need as last night. I was waiting to see you no webcam...but you had to go out with your boss and then came back to work and work until midnight. That's why I am so angry.
We have a little too far... I need you and also you need me. How can we solve the problem together. I did not want to esccape from you by turn my cell phone off but I was too mooddy as much as I can talk to you. Anyway, things will go on and we are alright now.
Thank a lots .... cause you always stay here
Love you more than anything.
PS. I am so lazy again for my thesis...Please pray for me to have any inspriration.

No comments: