Friday, January 19, 2007

Long Life Stand



My piggy I’m so serious on yesterday cause my boss blame me more words ,I think why I am so stupid ?? how will I pass these situation ?? Don’t you stand beside me?? But on evening you come to me , to make me relax , to talk to hug , and more thing shown you still love me ,
I remind you sex not the most important in our love life , but I only make love with you , no one to come close my mind , if it ‘s wrong , I think occur from I have sex with other girl , right ?? but today none , that ‘s pretty good for you..

Last night 24 series make me sleep too late , I have to work in early morning same as everyday , but you keep be my good girl for wake me up .. it will be better if I get a cup if coffee from you.. Couldn’t you ??

PS. Please enclose my picture have been attached

No comments: