Saturday, January 20, 2007

Still stay here for our love.

How we gonna pass the bad situation together? I don't know what wrong with me and you. We have an agrument everyday. If it's just a little problem but it can make you and me so upset. Can you please understand me in sometime? I just try my best. I just want to stay with you as long as I can. You and me have to make more understanding, right? It gonna be alright. I give you my word---I will try my best as before for our relationship.--- For lastnight, I do apologize. Can you please accept?
Today is my long day as you know. I have to do my lab until 5pm and then I have an appointment with my friends. I just want you to come and join me.


You have a serious jobs. Try and Face it.
I still beside you.


Tomorrow, i will do my work in the early morning. I will go to see you not after 12pm. Please take your time for laundary and clean your room. I will iron for you in the afternoon.



All my love is still for you.


Muu_TUUM ---> your mess piggy!!!

No comments: