Wednesday, November 01, 2006

You never walk alone


Today, I woke up at noon...I know I know I am a lazy girl...Who gonna take me to be a wife? Don't blame me...I know who I am and what i am doing. I went to school around 1pm and do my work not too much...I can't finish my lab...the result is still confusing. I will do it one more time...And It might be enough for me...I have to concentrate with the presentation...My supervisor ask me for the presentation today...I just told him that I will do as soon as possible. Don't you forget to pray for me? How is your busy work ka? You stayed in the meeting room all day long and don't keep in touch with me. I called you in the evening (your time) but you did not pick up again...Don't you sleep or take a time with someone Ka...Tell me more...I want to talk with you. How can I do ka....


Please try to read a book and do the excersice for English....don't pay attention for your boring work .


"NEVER TRY NEVER SUCCESS"

No comments: