Sunday, November 19, 2006

Why don't you do like this? You didn't update our blog for 2 days...I don't like it too much. I know you have some problem with the internet but it make me dissatified. I just have a few days here. Don't you want to see me? I just count down to see my family and you. How is your friend's wedding? You have a party everyday!!! Today I cook Thai food for my flatmade, Luala, Martina and Jonathan. I cooked green curry, morning glory and spicy sadine in tomato sauce. For the dessert is...Grass jelly. But I forgot to take a photos of my dinner and also my friends. Don't worry, I am still your good girl.
In the evening, I didn't know what happen with you. You try to me too many times. We just talked but you ring me agian to check ...What happen ka my honey? Why don't you believe in me as I believe in you? Anyway, it is not the problem baecause I am a good girl.
LOVE YOU KA
TUUM

No comments: