Monday, November 06, 2006


My good boy, Don't worry for your interview---You can do it very well as before. I know If you really want something you can get it because of your albity. Just do it as the way you are... I am still here for give you not only inspiration but powerful also. I will do my work as best as I can as well. I know today is your tried day because you have 2 jobs to do and go back to KORAT...Please make sure that you have 100% of your capability. I just went back from fire work organizing from Liverpool. It's pretty good. 30min for fire work---not too long. I will update a photo when I come back to L'pool.

Tomrrow, I will go to outdoor meeting...I promise I will be your good girl as before...believe me! You have to be my good boy! keep on calling me, if you can.

I belong to you since the day I fall in love with you and so on.

No comments: