Monday, November 27, 2006

Don't you know?

I am very happy because of you!

Don't you feel the same thing? We stayed together agian in our home. I love this situation. You already known. Sunday 26 Nov, 2006 was the first day we met after 5 months and 20 days ago. I saw you at BlackCanyon-BigC-Sapankway...I wanna kiss you so much...But Just smile and hold your hand that we can do at that time. After that...I can't control myself to hug and kiss you as much as I can. I know you always feel the same. The time we stay together were gone very quickly. Just 2 days that we can for this time, but all day long-all 2 days long is the beautyful moment for us, isn't it? Time already proved our relationship. We are always so much in love...I know we can't guess for tomorrow but just stay together with the real love is the start point of inspiration and also power. Anytime Anywhere...I love you. Thank a lots for my T-shirt. I like it so much......Thank a lots for my lovely time...Thank a lots for your love...Thank a lots for staying with me...Thank a lots for evrything.


Just stay the same .... is ... all that I want!


CAN"T STAY WITHOUT YOU!!!

No comments: