Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Don't worry I am your good girl. Today is my first day at my Faculty. I was a bit busy because I have to say Hi with my advisor and also my co advisor. That is why I can't pick up your call.

I know I can not get everything that I want...but I don't know the good way for me! How can I do? I don't want to do my Ph.D. without money. I can't stay without my salary. I need to find a part time job to support my life. I know it's not too bad with this problem. But I am so confusing with my decision. I get nothing if I don't try my best. Can you be here to be my guide? I have no idea. I just want to stay as before. This is my big problem. I know I can pass this situation...but how. I know I have to re-think and re-do a lots of things and also make the best choice...the result will be good, right? Pls go and get the best way for me. Money is not everthing but I can't live with money. Just want to mutter, don't worry!

Love you anyway
TUUM

No comments: