Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Yeah...You will be here.

That 's so good to hear that you will get your passport soon. I just worry that you cann't come back to me. Lovely, I pray for you to come back as soon as you can. I miss you so much. I don't know for sure that you still love me as before. But I am the same person who love and care you a lots. Additionally, I need you to plan your vaccation and let's me know as well. I will booking everything and block any plan to stay with you. If it's possible, I want you to come back on your birthday (3 years anniversary).

I know now I do not pay my attention to my work. I am so lazy and boring with the same thing that I have to do. Sometime routine is good but not all the time. I am unwell as you know. I have more backache. I don't know how to get rid it. I am an old girl.

Don't worry I am your good girl anyway.

No comments: