Sunday, July 23, 2006

Be my best

Don't worry, just try your best as you done before. The result is not the matter if you try your best. I still believe in you and stay beside you. The english language is not our language. I hope you can do everything smoothy. I am so tried today cause I walk too much. I got my new shirt and 2 watches for my mom & TONG. Everythings are not too expensive. As you know I am a stingy woman. I try to manage my budget for everything and also everyone around me !!! I just try me best too my honey ... I believe in you. I know who you are. I know how do you feel. I know what you want. I think I know you at the way that you want. Lastly, I know when you are beside me, you are not pretending to do anything. I can feel when I look into you eyes which could not lie to my eyes.

No comments: