Saturday, July 29, 2006

Won't you leave me alone???


I really known I have more mistake, I did it again and against , I don’t know how long that you will stay with me ? I ‘m so sad my darling , I try to control myself that no bad feeling happened in our relationship. If you can’t stay with me please let me know, I will accept all cause of my bad behavior .
I don’t know tomorrow , I will make what wrong make you bad feeling again. Just keep in your mind no one can replace you. No one same as you. No one I love more than you.
From my mistake I already to accept the result anyway. If you still love me give me a minute to be good boy. but if you don’t love same as before , alright I will stand alone and still love you on other side of your life.

However…. I love only you!!

PS. The black broken heart make me known how is your feel? Don’t delete it . Keep it for notice me for someday if I must to be alone…

No comments: