Friday, July 14, 2006

Under the same sun but not the same time!!!






I know you are so tried my little boy.
I do know you can handle every hard situation with me as your power.
The more money, the more responsibility!!!

Love you




I am a bit busy too my dear. I also have some problem with my lab work.

I don't know why but I try to solve the problem.

Anyway, today I am getting some result from the previous experiment which is a very new for me. I have some idea to analyze the data but I have no experience before.

I have to analyze with the specific program and try and error and try

and ask from anybody who can help me.

Tomorrow I have to try again. I don't - how can I try?

But I will try. As you know I have much more pressure here. I will be a Ph.D as soon as I can.

And now I realized that the Ph.D is stand for


"Permanent Head Damage"


PS. Love You and Need You to be my source of energy.
Lovely Piggy

No comments: