Saturday, July 08, 2006

I am here in your heart.

This is the time for you to relax. I sure that you have to talk and stay with your relatives. Take more time with them and also your mother, but spend one more min for thinking of me as usual. I am here beside you. I miss you a lots my love. I just think that if I am in BKK, we will have a good time together. Unfortunately, I am in Liverpool. That's alright. I just wanna see you, hug you and kiss you again. So don't worry about me, I am the one as you know and the only one for only you. I miss you so much.

Today I am going to the market as you know. Buying a lots of stuff for next week. I just arrive my room at 3.00pm and sending msg to you first. Don't you recieve? My menu is>>>Radna Moo, Cherry, Tom pakkard dong<<<>

PS. I sent postcard to you but I don't know when it arrive Supanburee. I just write in Thai so if your mother recieve and read it. (Can't guess your mother's face & feeling). Let's she know I love you!!!

TakeCare

Piggy Piggy

No comments: