Saturday, July 08, 2006

My life ... here beside you.



Anytime Anywhere Any situation, We are the one<--- I love this sentence. It's really more meaning and no more explanation about our relationship. We think the same as each other. I just talk to you a few minute ago. I love you. No one can replace,can't you? Everyhting you do, I am your supportive one. Everything you decide, I always stay nearby you. Take time to take care every one beside you and thinking of me in sometime. Preparing yourself for next hard day after vacation. Yesterday I told you I will take a photo of your souvenir. But I change my mind. I will bring to you by hand, Please waiting for me. I just take my photo and want you to remember "This is you lovely piggy who's love you."
LOVE & CARE MORE & MORE !!!
PIGGY PIGGY

No comments: