Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Daring

My honey Help me please!!! I have to make a sticky rice on sunday morning before I go to Blackpool, How can I do? Don't you remember BO-joop's friend, she told me to cook the sticky rice for picnic at lake Distric, Blackpool. I will try. Do you know how to make it? Nevermind I try. I will go to buy a sticky rice at Chinese's shop tomorrow afternoon while I incubate my work. How are you? I know you very busy and tried from traveling and your work. Let's me hug you, Let's me charge you, OK? I will send you my time table for Scotland trip when it finish. Don't bleam me naja. I still waiting for the final decision from my friend.
PS. Don't allow you to type in Thai anymore. (but I can) Pls check our gmail drive. I give you our song!!!

Love you---Need you---Care only you
Piggy Piggy

No comments: