Monday, October 09, 2006

Along our success

You really know...I have a lots of works to do. How can I do? I try to clear my sequences all day long at my room on my computer. It's not too hard but it's taking time for each one. I am staying at my room without shopping...In fact, it's not the truth, I am also shopping via the internet already. Just want you to see the beautiful bag (which make me & you have some problem). I think it's not too expensive, don't you? Anyway, you have to pay me, right?


I love you!!! Regarding to our trip after I come back home, I just want to stay with you...anytime...anyplace..it's up to you. Don't worry, we have a long time together. I wil be in Thailand at least one year. If I finish my Ph.D., I will find the great job in Thailand as my first choice. If it's no job there, I will find in another place. I will let's you know in every step of my decision. You will be included in my decision because we are the one....
PS...Just $50 ieieie
Your lovely PiggY!!!

No comments: