Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Best Choice ???


I apologize to our bad situation in my morning , I try everything for our love always , what are you thinking? If I don’t love you , why I have to find out other ways for increase my income , why I don’t work oversea for make money ?? why why ??

Everything I done for you , I just stop more thing to wait you back to me , don’t you know , please try to understand me my love , I ‘m so tried same as you ,

About our lovely plan , I decide to discuss with you when you come back by face to face , also that you need to stand beside me same as before , if not , please let me know ,

I don’t know I’m your best choice , but if you think the other one more appropriate than me ,don’t wait !!! let me know suddenly , alright?

I give always your chance cause I love you …

No comments: