Thursday, October 12, 2006

Take and Recieve


How are you my love? I know you are also busy but don’t forget to read a book.

Today, I discuss with my supervisor. It’s make me a bit happy. You already know.

Anyway, I have a lots of work to do here…About analysis my result which is a difficult works. I also have to prepare the presentation for presenting with my advisor. That’s also hard working. Please be my inspiration.
I will be back in 1 month…Don’t you want me to stay beside you? I wanna stay nearby you…I am home sick already.

For our relationship, I want you to clam down…You are my only one. You are the first important for me…Please try to understand me in some situation. I don’t promise in any topic that I don’t really sure. You also know me. But I promise to try my best in everything…Stay with me & Go together with me…As Long as you love me.

Piggy

No comments: