Monday, October 02, 2006

One Year .. One Love


Good morning my darling , Today is one year anniversary of our relation , don’t you remember it ? First date of you & me . First touch , First cinema and first of all , I really know you can remember it as well , why ‘s that ??

Cause I love you so much, I think you still same feeling , More thing pass as quickly by the time , but I stay beside you always for add your inspiration and anything I could do it for you ,

I so apologize for sometime make you cry , please forgive me anyway . I wish our love continue same as today and more sweet love who can giving you .

Please keep it of all yourself as long as your breath , keep our love go ahead for the second anniversary on October 2, 2007 , Alright ??

Any word No more meaning than..

I love you

No comments: