Friday, October 20, 2006

Have you seen my love?



Do you know why I love you so much? The answers are following;

1. You are the only one who love and care me too much.

2. You are the only one who never change even...we are far from each other.

3. You are the only one who sending me powerful.

Lastly, You are the only one that I crazy in love with....


I am a bit confuse with my new experiment...but I will try to find out the answer as soon as possible...Don't you believe in me?


How is your work ka? I know you busy not only work but also drink too. Please take care your health...Drink alcohol and Do not allow alcohol drink you naja.

I really care, sometime you have high ego and self confidence...Reduce it sometime...


Take care...See you soon...just one month

Don't you miss me???

No comments: