Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happy day!!!

Happy day Happy anniversary & Happy birthday!!!

It already 1 year...we have each other. It already 1 year...we stay together. It already 1 year...we are the one. I can remember someone who standing ...wait for me at PiZZa's Hut siam square. I can remember first time that you touch me, hug me and also kiss me. Don't you remember? The time we spend together are more meaning and unvaluable. It can tell us --- How important of each other for another one? How can we stay without each other...When two different hearts melt to be the one, you know how happy it is. Everytime I have you that is perfect time.

Happy Birthday, my honey....
You are older, aren't you? Wishing you have perfect life. Hoping you have a perfect time. I will be go back home to be your presents. Don't you want me?


Just 2 months, I will be with you. I will be a good girl for you.

LOVE YOU SO MUCH...PLS Keep our good moment as long as you can.

No comments: