Sunday, October 15, 2006

Keep on going

Honey honey honey, How are you ka? I was so angry last night, don't you know? You don't keep your promise. I also know your situation and your limitation but I want you to keep any promise. I want you to keep some money for the future. You always tell me that you have the stuff instead of money. You know sometime you can not use the thing instead of money. I just want you to have some preserve money in the bank, do I wrong? Everything is up to you but I want you to understand me.

I went to Chester in the afternoon, that make me so tried. I walked around the city wall where is the attractive for tourist. I also went to the Chester Cathedal but I can't take a photo inside becuse it has service of admission for Chirstian. But I was stay in that moment like I am Cristian. That was my first time. I went back home around 4 pm. It 's not too late, isn't it?


LOVE YOU Ka!!!


No comments: