Wednesday, August 02, 2006

After a second Trip.




My honey... I miss you so much even we talk everyday. You are not alone my dear. You alway have me. For my trip, it's great coz Bo is a good guide. Also she decide to join with my third trip (Glasgow to London). Don't worry because Bo will be join me L'pool.

On the first day, Sun 30 July. I started from L'pool around 8.30 and arrived blackpool around 12.00. Then Bo and her friend brought me the Lake Districk which is the beautyful natural environment. We took many pictures as you seen in my yahoo photo. I will bring you the original after I will be in Thailand. We stayed at Lake until 6pm and the went back to Chang Thai restaurant where Bo live and work. I met 2 Thai people,P'Jane and P'Yu who are very kindly. They are very nice and gave me a warm welcome. Great!!! We were talking about everythings in Thailand for a hour and then go to bed. I slept with Bo but not the same bed. She has extra bed for me. Don't worry. I tried and slept until 9am on the next day.

On Monday 31 July...We were in the fleetwood. We went to the museum which explaine about the sea side. Then we went to outlet---you know what we did??? The weather was not good. It was raining raining and raining. I couldn't stay outdoor that why we just had 4-5 pictures. On the evening, as you know we didn't go out to anywhere coz we so tried and had a small party at home. The monday night is the day that P' Jane need to have a dinner with his husband and his mother in Law. I just paid 5 pound with the great thai's menu such as fried rice with crab, steam fish, tuna salad and crispy duck , cool! And I drank a bit of red wine. Then going to bed after ringing to you.

TODAY!!! the last day in Blackpool. I wake up around 9 am and booking the ticket for Bo at home. I went to the town in the afternoon. I brought the very beautiful dress. If you want to see, I will show you on web cam when you have time to play internet with me. I walk at the sea side and took a few pictures for you. Then I came back to pack my stuff and went back to L'pool. I arrived L'pool around 21.30.
PS. I just ring you but you didn't pick up you mobile phone. Are you tried or stay with whom? Anyway, I believe in you as well. Just want you to know how much I miss you.
@@@ Bad news: I forgot my mobile charger at Blackpool may be you can't call me at mobile phone until I get it from Bo around Aug 9. So sorry this is my fault.
I love you my lovely piggy!

No comments: