Monday, August 21, 2006

Change only place , my mind is same!

At here I think it will be finish on 25 September , P’Aod call me and his sound really need me to go there as quickly , I prepare to keep all document at here , take good photos and keep all record to be advantage on next place , I still waiting for final decision of my PM,
By the way ,at here it will be Handover Ceremony on next month , I must to come back again , I will use a few minute at here to clear myself for everyone around me , cause I ‘m part of Savannakhet , I must to say Good Bye more people that I known to keep good relationship, maybe little party I will let you know without any condition , don’t worry!!

About your work please cool down and take a rest , you be my clever wife, I believed in your ability , I need you same as you need me , We can’t live if lack of the other one..

Everything change to better and drive our love strongly ,


Be good girl as I am…

No comments: