Tuesday, August 22, 2006

...Love is all around...


My dear!!! I wanna kiss you. You look good in the picture. Don't let's anyone nearby you!!! I try to do my work as well as possible. Sometime I feel like I am so lonely here, actually I am not because of you. Bobo will come back to Thailand next month and you can deposit your money with her to bring to me here. (as you promise, Don't forget) I know you already sleep... zzzZZZ...Take your time! Take the rest! You will wake up with high energy. There is nothing if you have no brain to think. I believe in you ability too. You are my wonderful man. Tonight, I will do my work until the time that I wake you up. I wanna do like this everyday if I can. (don't you remember "who is your alarm clock in Thailand and Laos?" This is my job, isn't it? I just think that hearing a sweet word from your sweet heart in the morning time is the best. Don't you think so?
Love you my honey.
PS...I just told you many times about how to use "must" must is followed by the verb without to!!!!

No comments: