Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Good Trip for Good Girl

You will going out again , I known your work so busy, but you must find out one minute to call me , no any condition, cause I work hard too but I can keep our relationship as best as you know,
For this trip ,you will go around UK , you must take care yourself as I treat , keep your pocket money , your jewelry , in the safely place , I can’t stay with you at there but something as best as I can is notice you to travel carefully.
I hope exactly you will top up and charge your mobile phone suddenly that you can, I need your sweet word same as everyday.

More experience that you get I accept it smoothly, don’t worry I will stay here and wait you come back same as you need.

Please be a good girl , also I will be your good boy too..

Have a good trip ….my Love

No comments: