Sunday, August 20, 2006

Much More Pressure


My honey!!!
A lots more work waiting for me after I came from long vaccation. I have much more pressure which is not different from yours. My work need time to see and correct the sequences data using my eye and brain!!! I just try to do as fast as possible but too slow because of my little experience. I want you to drive me with your love. I know you also have a lots of work but don't forget me. I am your backup and you also my backup too. You know I really happy in this morning. I can see you (even I can't touch you). I really miss you. When I see you from webcam, I want to hold your hand and kiss you as you want. That's why I did everything that you want to see. I never do like this before, I sware!!! I am here far from you. It's difficult to see you but you know I am the one that you love as before. Distance between us is not the problem, isn't it? We alse have each other. Our love are the same, aren't it? I don't want to lose you.
Piggy Piggy

No comments: