Thursday, August 31, 2006

Everyday I love you.


As you know I still love you. I am so complicated... I am not sure you can accept me... I don't know what I gonna do. I am so tried from my work. I need your hug!!!


Today, I do something...and miss you a lots. Do you want to know what do I do? Guess'

I try to do my best for our goals for our relationship, you are the only one who abosolutely know. Don't worry anymore!!! We still have each other. You know what I mean. I love you as the way you are and You love me as the way I am, don't you? I just a little woman who has complicated feeling in sometime. Please understand me that what I really need from you.

Need you beside me

PS. I will go to Edinburgh tomorrow. You can ring me as normal. If I amn't in the meeting I will take it as soon as possible!!!

No comments: