Friday, August 18, 2006

Good Morning ka!!!


I think you will read this blog when I'm sleeping in my bed at L'pool without you! It's make me lonely that I didn't see you for a long time. Could you please connect to the hi speed on Sunday to let's me see your face and hear your voice. I miss you so much. We need to talk in many topics including your new job, your previous trip in Lao and also my previous trip around UK. I want you to see my picture. You can go to my yahoo photo and see what's place I stay!!! I don't write the detail of my journey in the blog because I want to talk with you face to face. But I already write everything on my diary's book and Let's you read when I come back. Would you please waiting for me, OK? U already promise me, don't you?
Ps. This 's you lovely piggy at York ka!!! Is she cute as before. I have too many pictures waiting for you too see.
Miss you a lots
Piggy Piggy

No comments: