Friday, August 04, 2006

Cool Down in a Minute

Please cool down in a minute my love , I still be your inspiration as you feel, don’t worry you just try to get it, no matter what I stand beside you always,
I lost of feeling about my digital camera, and some feeling at here , Nobody can protect me better than myself, I believed it, the next place one thing if I can choose is the security , I work by full of power but result is no good as you know , never mind just know something by situation.
My work will be complete in one month, tomorrow I don’t know what thing will happen but I know I ‘ve you nothing to find out anymore.


This picture is the last from my digital camera before it was stolen, bus and taxi ,the sign of Bangkok to remind you I still waiting for you comeback..

No Love No Us

No comments: