Friday, August 25, 2006

Day by Day...I love you.


I just worry about my lab...It gonna be OK soon. As you know I already talked with my supervisor, and he want to see all of my resulf on coming Tuesday morning. It will be alright,I pray. You will change your site on this Saturday morning. I think you can adapt yourself completely. I guess you will face with a new thing even in the old group. Please try your best. Until now we have each other almost a year, don't you remember? The first date, I fall in love with you, don't you know? And now I still fall in love with you every day!!! Why I feel like this? I never feel like this before. Sometime it's not good for me because I don't know do you feel the same way. I don't want to love you more and more while your love decrease. Last night, I slept with our diary. I read all of your hand writting again and again but I didn't boring. I just think that if you leave alone, How can I control myself? How can I live? Forget it, You will always with me,right? As long as you love me, I will be your good girl.


All my best give to you!!!

LOVE & CARE MORE & MORE


Piggy Piggy....

No comments: