Saturday, September 09, 2006

Always...

Your Mood Ring is Dark Green

Friendly
Outgoing
Cheerful



This is my mood before I update my blog. I think it's OK na. I love you so much don't you know. I don't want you to see anyone. But I don't know what do you think? Sometime, I still think you are very young and attractive for other ladies. That's why I am so angry. Anyway I love you, I am so sorry with my bad word that make you feel badly. But I just say what I think. I think you know me. I think you understand me. But why not you don't understand me? Don't worry If you make me feel bad, you are only one guy that make me happy. Just try to understand me naka. For tomorrow, if you want to stay in the party without problem. Please keep in touch with me & Don't let's the mobile phone empty battery. Keep your mobile phone with you always.



Me & only You

LOVE YOU

No comments: