Thursday, September 14, 2006

Same Same

How do you feel ? when I ‘m not pick up your called ?? , It’s same feeling ,right? I know you so busy in each day but I want a minute to talk about your work , to charge your power , always also I still beside you ,

My internet connection make me angry , they disconnect my online cause some people use cyber for Games and another without work , make affect occur with me and all people too . If I can’t connect it again I will try to let my PM know I don’t want to stay with person who no vision and need his office stay behind their competition , this is year 2006 , no advantage to lack of communicate with the other one . I hope to work with positive thinking people , if here ‘s not , I will try the new one ..


Even you don’t in my eyes , but I believe what the way you are ,

No comments: