Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Just come back

I just come back to my hard work again my honey , I done everything smoothly when I back to my home , first of all to see my lovely friends of Engineer KU , they so happy to see me , every one glad to hear my experience in ITD and they want to work abroad same me , I got your T-shirt and will ware it sure , don’t worry ,every one well know about our relation ..

My mom talk a little about you and my master degree , I talk about my plan on next year , Everything gone step by step , don’t you stay beside me for all ..

I’m so sorry that can’t stay nearly you on your birthday , you really know I need it , never mind I pray for everything you hope , also you can get , and hope you beside me as long as you can

Wait you come back to me all the time


Written when offline on 12/09/2006

No comments: