Sunday, September 03, 2006

Darling...

Today I am in my lab all day as you know...If you stay here I am sure that I will let's you help me!!! I called you many times in the evening but you didn't pick it...Where have you been ka? You are sleeping, aren't you? If not--->Pls explain!!!

When I came back to my room, I met a new coming. She is a doctor coming from Italy. I think she's nice. I already have an appointment to bring her to city center tomorrow afternoon. But I don't remember her name again!!!

Until now, I amn't working. Just relexing--seeing TV, chat with POOH & reading news(star's news ;) ha ha ha)

How about you my sexy boy? Don't worry too much with your study plan. I know we will have choice. Thinking before doing is the best thing that you always done. Nothing out of reach, if we go together. You know I don't allow you to stay the same in your job. Every step we walk together will be the best for us, right?

Please keep in your mind, everything you want to be--->I will agree with you without condition (if it's the best for you).

Love & Miss you so much

PS. if you connect tomorrow, pls let's me know as soon as possible.

No comments: