Monday, September 04, 2006

Sunshine day in the evening--->for what?



I am so sleepy and lazy!!! Could you please help me? I hate myself who is very lazy. I just went to city center with my Italian friend, Matina. I am a bit tried because you know I went to many shops ... It's good for me to practice English with my friend but no one good in english!!! Ha ha ha. We talk with hand langauge.

The weather today is not good in the morning. There was raining. But in the evening, look like a sunshine day I love it so much. This make me think about some sentense "The sky after raining." How about you my honey? I know you can't update our blog and connect to internet. It's OK. We will talk with telephone.

However,tomorrow you have to update as soon as possible. (it's you wife's order!!!) I wanna see your new look, hair style. Don't forget to take you nude photo for me. I want to see how change you are! You already promised me.


Sweet dream naka my lovely honey...

LOVE a LOTS

No comments: