Saturday, September 23, 2006

Winter is coming!!!


Now the weather here is not OK. You know in the afternoon, it's very hot and windy in the evening and also cold down in late night...What's it???

How about you? I called you when I went back but you didn't get it again...Maybe you are sleeping... or drunk...? I know you are so tried and want to take a rest with your friend...It's alright, if it has no lady!!! Please tell me the turth...Don't you have anyone else? I want to know my situation now. Am I your right one? I really have no idea...because I am so far from you...


Do you remember our promise? Don't forget naka...Just 2 mths...I will go to see you face to face.

I don't see you on webcam for a long time...Could you please try to connect internet on this Sunday? I will wait for seeing you face.
LOVE ONLY YOU

No comments: