Friday, September 08, 2006

A bit more TRIED


I don't know what happen with you. I just want you to understand me more and more. Don't blame me, it's not that easy to do everything best. I have a continueous work (you already know it). Nothing worst if we try! I always love you as the way you are but please cool down in the hard situation. I am still the same as you. No one can come close except you, my honey. I want you to call me because I want to know where you are. That's it!

Your work is so busy...Take a rest naka...Close you eyes and thinking of me just a minute in every hour. ◑﹏◐

I can't predict " how long you stay with me?" Please stay as long as you can. Otherwise, tell me as soon as possible. I will try to release you from my heart (I don't know how long I can do it?). If you really want---I try!!!


P.S หมูจ๋า ทำไมพักนี้คุณเอาแต่ใจจังค่ะ...เค้าเหนื่อย คุณก็เหนื่อย ใจเย็นลงบ้างสิค่ะ ทุกอย่างมันไม่ได้อย่างใจหมูตลอดหรอกค่ะ เข้าใจบ้างนะค่ะ ที่รัก

No comments: