Sunday, September 24, 2006

My good boy...



Umm Umm Umm

All day long, I did nothing---Just cleaning my room and laudary. I am so boring with my life here. Because I have no one here. In the first few months, I was so exicting with new coming things but now it's not lik that moment. I miss all of my family and you. I want to stay nearby you. I want to see everybody. I don't want to stay alone here anymore. I know I know, just 2 months remaining here. It's not too much when comparing with my work while it's too much if you are waiting for going back home. I don't know and I don't care anybody. I wanna go back home. I wanna hug my mom, my dad, my sister, my brother and also my dogs. For you I want more than hug and kiss---You really know what I want. How can I do? Plese make me sure that I have you beside me. Would you please give me the insiration? I want you nearby me ... I need you. I still crazy with you!!!


I LOVE YOU

PIGGY

No comments: