Thursday, September 21, 2006

My angry Piggy!!!



You want to know...Why I make you angry every minute? Because of you!!! i know what you want and you also know what I want. Why don't you and me clame down and stay in the middle way? You are very angry so easy!! You blame me every minute and I don't want to listen like this. I do everythings as best as possible, Please understand me.

I try to call for waking you up everyday because I need the same. Anyway I also understand you if you can't call me. I promise I will try to keep in touch and keep our relationship for the best. Don't you think the same? I love you so much. That's why I stay here and accept everythings.
Something more than love we have it together...we try for the best, don't you?

How about your feeling ka? Don't you love me as the same?

Love you so much.

PiGGy

No comments: