Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Emergency Crisis in our Relationship...

I don't know what happen between us again...I don't want you to blame me...And also I don't want to blame you. I really wanna know-Are you the same or not? I want you to understand me. We have the differrent time. I and you also busy all day long. I just do my work completely before I gonna go back home. I do everything as I can. Sometime I didn't call you but it 's not mean I don't care or I forget you. I just busy and have a continous work...That's it... I went to have a dinner outside...because I want to spend sometime with my colleage here. I don't want to be a non-relationship girl. I wanna keep in touch with everyone here. Please Understand me. I know your feeling. I will avoid to do like this again...but I am not promise. By the way, I love you as the same before. Too many works make me miss you a lots. I need you to be here. I need you to be my good boy. I need you to be my power. I also need you to be my everythings...


LOVE is Not ENOUGH...what I send to you is more than love...


For the crisis in our country, May be the new good things will be happen after crisis.

Keep in touch with the situation and report to me as you can. I really worry about the future. We have to fight many more problems. I will pray for it.


Love you

piggy piggy

No comments: