Friday, September 22, 2006

Never Boring


You really know I know all about you ,that why? Cause I so care about you , I think nobody same as me , right ? I won’t blame you about all problem of our phone , I don’t know what thing happen ? but I think you can find out the better way to call me , cause you ‘re excellent my honey ,


All about your lab , please do it as best , you have a few month remain.. I still wait you for back to home .. wait to my lovely hug , lovely kiss and more… Don’t you need it?

One year anniversary of our first date will coming soon , don’t you remember about that , first day when I fall in love with you , I think you really remember

Situation in Thailand to remain calm , still wait New Government and election as quickly ,I don’t know who next PM ? I will under military or civilian just wait and wait , I don’t know the future would be, but today I done all my best for you

Our Love Never Bored

No comments: