Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It's not my fault

My honey, I know you are so busy and doing a million things in a day. I know you need someone understand you. I try my best to be that one but sometime you know... I also want the same. And all I want is only from you. I don't want anything from others. Please understand, Just the sweet word is more meaning and make more inspiration for me for a long day.


Don't blame me, my internet is not work again. I try to tell someone to fix it as soon as possible. I just want you to know sometime I can't call you--->I am still the same. Could you please clam down my love? Don't worry for the thing that happen. It gonna make you stronger than yesterday. Every problem was facing you to prove that you can go through its. Take a minute to have a positive thinking with everything facing you, You will happy. I am stay here nearby you always (sometime you can't feel but still here!!!)

Love you as the way you are!!!

I am what I am...Pls say you love me.

Piggy Piggy

No comments: