Friday, September 15, 2006

The meaning of love...is...


It is raining all day long...make me home sick and also lazy. I know I have to work. I don't know what happen with my lab. It 's not work today. I have to repeat again. I do my best. I try my best. I hope I will success soon. I am so tried everyday. You also tried I know but don't give up-I am here...nearby you. I will not give up too because I have you as my power.

Tomorrow evening I have an appointment with my Italian's friend...We will go dinner outside...maybe I will try original Italian pizza...if we have time but we not know exactly now...I will tell you if we sure...

Anyway,I have my mobile you can call me...I turn off silent and set the ringtone loud and loud.

Love you always

1 comment:

ONE Love said...

ที่รักจ๋าไม่ต้องบ่นนะค่ะ เค้าน่ะ เขียนเยอะ เท่าปกตินะ...อยามาหาว่าเขียนน้อย ล่ะ เฮ้อ อยากกลับบ้านแล้ว หมูรู้มั้ยเค้ามีหลายอย่างมากที่อยากทำ
เค้าอยากเห็นหน้าทุกคนที่เมืองไทยแล้ว
เค้าอยากกินอาหารอร่อยๆ ที่เมืองไทย
เค้าอยากกลับไปรีบๆทำงานให้เสร็จ
เค้าอยากกลับไปสอบจบ เครียล์ตัวเองแล้ว
แล้วที่สำคัญสำหรับหมู...เค้าอยากกอดหมูแล้ว...อย่าลืมนะค่ะ ให้เวลาจัดการงานแล้วสามวัน มาหาเค้าด้วย นะที่รัก

อยากกอดหมูมากๆๆๆๆ
ปล. ส่งเสื้อให้แม่บ้านซักได้แล้วค่ะ จะได้ใส่อวดคนใน site งานนะค่ะ