Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I am so busy!



My darling, I need you so much. I am so tried today. I went back around 8pm, too late!!! I think I will be busy and tried for a while until I come back to Thailand othrwise I can't finish my lab work! Please give me the inspiration and power. I need them a lots... I know your work also busy. Don't worry we are in the same situation! Everything come to build and make us grow everyday. I don't know for sure that tomorrow I will go to the pudding party or not? If I sure I will tell you. But I think I could not go because of my work. I know you don't want me to stay alone...You want me to go to the party and make a lots of friends. I love you. Now in my flat, there are not empty room any more. I have 4 flat-mates, 2 men; Jame and Johnson and 2 ladies; Matina and I forgot the name of the other one. Pls forgive me!!!



One last thing for today, You can update your blog when you offline and the onlind...Pls do it as much as you promise.

Muu_TUUM your lovely piggy


PS. Don't you remember the man in this picture? If you can find him, Please tell him I love him a lots and Please send him to me suddenly...

No comments: